Recommended Reading:

Sunday, January 8, 2012

ANC Centenary Festivities - An Abomination!


“Today our leaders, traditional leaders and traditional healers, had to perform certain rituals before we get into serious business of celebration,” said Zuma after the ritual sacrifice of a bull at the church site where the ANC was founded in 1912.

The 3-day birthday bash of Africa‘s oldest gang of terrorists (now called a “liberation movement”) wraps up today when Zuma will address a rally, at about 16:00 this afternoon, to outline the ANC’s way forward.

President Jacob Zuma led the slaughter of a black bull in a ceremony on the second day of the African National Congress centenary festivities to celebrate its rich anti-apartheid legacy now tarnished by scandals and challenges. – more here

I do not have much to say, presently, about the ANC and their satanic rituals, but will quote a few self-explanatory verses from the Old Testament, which clearly illustrates the fact that animal sacrifice is an abomination unto the Lord God, and furthermore - if read in context with the New Testament book of Hebrew 9:24-28, it is an insult to the blood of Jesus Christ!
 
Isaiah 1:11-15
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full [had enough] of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. (KJV)

The same passages in Afrikaans:

Jesaja 1: 11-15
11 Wat het Ek aan die menigte van julle slagoffers? sê die HERE. Ek is sat [genoeg gehad] van die brandoffers van ramme en die vet van vetgemaakte kalwers; en Ek het geen behae in die bloed van stiere of lammers of bokke nie.
12 As julle kom om voor my aangesig te verskyn, wie het dit van julle hand geëis--om my voorhowe te vertrap?
13 Bring nie meer skynheilige offergawes nie; gruwelike reukwerk is dit vir My. Nuwemane en sabbatte, die uitroep van samekomste--Ek verdra geen ongeregtigheid en feestyd nie!
14 Julle nuwemane en julle feestye haat my siel; hulle is My 'n oorlas. Ek is moeg om dit te dra.
15 En as julle jul hande uitbrei, bedek Ek my oë vir julle; ook as julle die gebed vermenigvuldig, luister Ek nie: julle hande is vol bloed. (Source)

2 comments :

Anonymous said... .....Click here to refresh this blog

http://www.iol.co.za/the-star/reverend-s-kill-whites-tweet-a-shocker-1.1209656

Read this and face the real RSA today.

Pensioner . said... .....Click here to refresh this blog

This practice is sickening and evil on so may levels. these savages make me sick and they won't be around when Jesus returns, as they brag that it will!!!

Latest 5 Featured Posts:

Operation Vula, its Secret Safari, and Zuma’s band of comrades - Dec. 2013
During 1986 the ANC launched an underground operation called Operation Vula. A lesser-known fact is that it continued to operate after Nelson Mandela's release in February 1990, and for three years after his speech in August 1990 when he reiterated the total commitment of the ANC, Umkhonto we Sizwe and the SACP to the Groote Schuur Minute.

Heritage Day Photographs (Voortrekker Monument) - Sept. 2013
This posting includes a few photographs taken on Heritage Day 2013. The posting introduces an unusual but beautiful new structure called QUO VADIS? (with the question mark) which I’m sure many readers have never heard of.

The Yellow-Bucket Marula Tree: A Mystery Solved! - Oct. 2013
I came across a rather strange phenomenon one day while travelling along the R561 route between Tolwe and Baltimore in the Limpopo province of South Africa. A small yellow bucket was attached high-up in a branch of a Marula tree, hence the name of this posting. It’s a real funny story which I’m sure most readers will enjoy - as much as I enjoyed compiling the article  - (with illustrations).

Pretoria’s Monument for Victims of Terrorism - July 2013
Many people (including myself) had almost forgotten about a noteworthy monument in Pretoria that stood at the entrance of the old Munitoria building on the corner of Van der Walt and Vermeulen Streets (now renamed Lilian Ngoyi and Madiba Streets). When the Munitoria building was demolished on 7 July 2013 nobody could tell me whether the monument was still standing or not, so I decided to go look for myself.

Remembering The Battle of Delville Wood - July 2013
14 July marks a day when the South African 1st Infantry Brigade got engaged in the 1916 (WW1) Battle of the Somme, in France. The battle was one of the largest of World War I, in which more than a million men were wounded or killed, making it one of humanity's bloodiest battles. One specific encounter during this battle, known as The Battle of Delville Wood, is of particular importance to South Africa. The posting includes a comprehensive article (with pictures) compiled and written by Petros Kondos.


Blog Feeds - Sister Blogs:

African Countries (Alphabetical list):
(The links will redirect to the Amazon.com page dealing with the specific country.)




JKLS AFRICA



Browse Books By Category